Country Lane Pet Boarding has been serving the Tofield and surrounding area since 2011. Our pet boarding kennel is family owned and operated. To ensure the best quality pet care we provide a clean, safe and active environment for your dogs. We are proud to offer a spacious facility, specifically built and designed to provide your pets with the greatest comfort.
Find us on Facebook to see photo updates of your pets during their stay!
(search: Country Lane Pet Boarding)
Our Amenities Include:
- Individual care and attention for each pet
- Convenient location; 1 km west of Tofield on Hwy 14
- AEGIS security system with 24/7 monitoring
- Large individual pens able to accommodate any size dog and multi-dog families comfortably.
- Minimum 5 daily scheduled outdoor/exercise times
- Four large outdoor off leash exercise areas
- Artificial Turf
- Group playtime for sociable dogs
- Air conditioning
- In floor heating
- Pet Groomer on staff
- All dog breeds welcome
- Private cat accommodations
- On site presence after hours
- Will comply with any feeding/medication routine
- Reduced rates for multiple pets
- Special rates available for long term boarding
Visitors always welcome! Call 780-243-3206 for more information or to book a tour!
Typical Daily Routine
8:30 am - 9:30 am: Morning Bathroom Break/Breakfast!
10:30am - 12:00 pm: Outside Playtime- Dogs Take Turns in the Off Leash Dog Runs While the Kennel is Cleaned
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm: Afternoon Quiet Time
2:00 pm: Outside Playtime
4:00- 5:00 pm: Supper Time and Outside Playtime
10:00 pm: One Last Bathroom Break and a Bedtime Treat
Times may vary. Feedings and amount of time outside may be more or less often depending on pet owner's requests and weather.
What You Need to Bring:
Copy of your Vaccination Records: Your pet must have up to date vaccinations (DHPP and Rabies), in addition dogs are required to have their Bordetella vaccination (aka Kennel Cough).
Pet Food: We ask that you please bring your own food/treats to avoid the unnecessary stress of changing your pet's diet.
Bed/Blankets/Toys: Please feel welcome to bring any bedding/blankets/toys that will make you pet feel at home and increase their comfort. We can also provide bedding, at no additional cost, upon request.